Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Today I took a class to make a Wool Feather Tree !!!

Wool & Dye Works in Florence , MA. offered this great class today. It was so much fun , we each had a piece of wool to use for our trees, each one was a little different color. One of the gals used Fall colors &  we all Loved how it turned out. I can't wait to make more, they just look so cute !!! Here are pictures from our class, our teacher was Barbara.

This was our teacher's sample tree....

Here we could choose the color wool we wanted to use...so many beautiful colors !!!

Barbara was a great teacher !!!!

My friend Kathy, from VT rounded up a few of her friends to take the class too....
We are busy chatting away & laughing.....
We look so serious don't we ????

We all Loved this tree....perfect fall colors  !!!! So pretty !!!!

Here is my tree !!!!! I just LOVE IT !!!!!!

Here is a picture of some of the other trees the gals made. I wish I had taken a group picture.....it was a great day spending it being creative, meeting new people and sharing stories.  What a wonderful shop Wool & Dye Works is in their new location, beautiful wools to choose from & they are so friendly & helpful.      

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic looking trees and I'd have never thought the fall colored one would be so pretty. I've made a feather tree but not a wool one. Wish I'd been in the class too; looks like you all had fun.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! love the feather tree, beautiful work, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trees! A friend sent me all the pieces/parts to make one several years ago...still not made...sigh.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a neat tree......and how fun .......getting together with others to work on it....I thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me such a nice comment.....after getting some negative comments a few weeks back about my new style....I have been wondering if I should even continue blogging.....so your kind words really made me smile....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever thoyght about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know mmy visitors would enjoy your work.

    If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.


    My website :: oklahoma dating website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trees! Any chance of doing an online tutorial? The original one every one links to does not exist anymore.

    ReplyDelete