Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Finished Hooked Rug !!!

Last fall Rugs And Pugs Blog gave away this wonderful pattern , I have admired it for a long time & was thrilled when I was the winner for the pattern. I just finished it and am happy how it came out. I love it !

I have a piece of linen backing I bought and have spent a lot of time on Pinterest looking for ideas. I finally decided that I would hook circles or squares. This morning Sandra from Woodland Junction has posted a fun challenge to anyone interested. She is making a Hooked Penny Rug ! So she helped me make my decision !!! I will join her challenge & send her pictures of my progress. I just have to finish drawing my design.....this will be fun ! Visit her blog & join in on the fun !!!
  My Granddaughter was here for the weekend.....we just Love her to Pieces !!!!!    Happy Hooking !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic hooking and lucky you to get great pattern from our friend Lauren of Rugs and Pugs. She really is a sweet generous person but don't tell her I said that since it is such fun picking on her. Am looking forward to working on that mini-mat I drew out and it will be a nice break from the geometric that I'm so desperately trying to finish THIS YEAR.

    Have a great evening.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that Saundra is so bad!!! But even though we've not met, I love her to pieces but don't tell her I said that...lol!
    Great job on the rug. I am so happy you enjoyed hooking it!
    What a sweet little grandbabe.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete