Monday, August 31, 2015

Labor Day Weekend & Summer Ending

We have had a great summer ! Nice get a ways and spending time with family. My little grand daughters are getting so big , too fast !

I have had fun playing with
wool . I made these cases for my new cell phone . My sister in law asked for one too .

I have been painting too. Now is the beginning of our busy season. We have a new idea for our lighted Christmas houses. I will post a picture when I complete it.

Have a nice weekend , enjoy the remaining Summer !


 

2 comments:

  1. Nice applique cell phone cases and your granddaughter is cute as the dickens. Well you'd never know summer is about to end here with the heat and humidity. But winter will be here all too soon I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grands are just too cute.
    How can tomorrow be September 1? Time is flying by much too quickly.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete