Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Wonderful Christmas....onto the New Year !

What a whirl wind the past few months have been. Orders to get out, working my fun part time job , and decorating the house....just never seems to be enough hours in the day to get everything done ! We made it though, some how . Christmas was even more fun this year with my two little precious girls . Their favorite gifts were bright pink shovels ! They had fun scooping up rugs , but then their very special gifts from their Auntie .....well lets just say , I thought they were too young , but they had a blast & we did too watching them ! They both had colds & shared them with us ! My husband and I will be resting as the New Year arrives !

    Have a Very Happy , and Healthy New Year !!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls and am sure they are pure joy and entertainment. Heck, I found myself smiling from ear to ear with those shovels. Hope you have a great 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little cuties!
    I hope you and hubby are feeling better.
    Health and happiness to you in the new year.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how precious are their fluffy little skirts ! So cute.
    Both look very happy, even with colds.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have purchased numerous houses, etc. from you at the Old Deerfield Craft fairs over the years. The lit Christmas trees we purchased from you in 2001 no longer light. I have checked the bulbs & the fuses and to no avail. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete