Friday, January 29, 2016

My Husband has been building Bird Houses !




Since this is our down time of the year , it is always fun to see what new ideas we come up with . A few years ago my husband built a bird house for our good friends, it is a replica of their summer cottage. This winter look what he has created !!!! He keeps coming up with more designs , the one he is making now is so charming !!!! When he is done , I will show you.


While he has been busy making these, I have been busy cleaning & going thru stuff ! Lots of trips have been made to the Good Will & Salvation Army . Next project for me is to clean out my work room !

2 comments:

  1. They are too dang pretty to put outside in the elements. I have bird houses which I keep on my protected front porch as well as the back porch. Uh, and a couple reside inside my home and I bring them out when my decorations change.

    ReplyDelete