Monday, October 30, 2023

 I forgot to post a pattern I hooked and finished ! Saundra wants to see it completed ! It is Chicken and Ducks adaptation of an antique. I loved hooking this and was really sad to finish. It is one of my favorites. I purchased it from Sandy at Woolen Memories . 


 Then I bought another really cute pattern from Sandy at Woolen Memories , called Salt Box Pumpkin. I wish I had it finished , but the Farkel Family was just too much fun . I did make a few changes to her design . 

5 comments:

  1. Great hooking! By far my favorite is the ducks and chickens!!! Winner, winner chicken dinner, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both and that saltbox will be perfect to bring out for fall each year. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I wrote a comment yesterday but don't see it t here on the 31st so will do another. Both rugs are fantastic but the duck and chicken one is my very favorite. Winner, winner, chicken dinner, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your antique adaptation truly looks like an old rug. Wonderful job.
    I bet Sandy's shop is great fun to visit!!! I do have a hooking shop about a half hour from me, but not with all the fun, primitive patterns that Woolen Memories has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you're a hooking machine! Both rugs are fantastic! Completely different styles and you mastered both. The ducks and chickens one looks so perfectly old...but I love the deep moody and muddy colors of the saltbox. I do ned to start hooking again...but I will never keep up with the likes of you LOL. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete