Sunday, August 4, 2024

I needed a small project to hook

 I needed a small project to hook and this cute Rooster is perfect ! It is by Wool'n Gardener , Therese Shick is the designer.  It is called Antique Weathervane  2.   


I am having lots of fun hooking this ! When we first started to make wooden folk art , we made a Rooster very similar to this and had it on pedestal with a wooden base . That was about 39 years ago !!! Yikes !!! 

It is still very Hot and Humid here .....I am really done with this weather pattern . I can't wait to wear a sweater !!! 

8 comments:

  1. Sweet hooking on your chicken.
    Isn't is funny how during the winter we look forward to warm weather and now we would love to have fall arrive. I do enjoy October but don't like snow or the heating bills, lol. But love sweaters and sweat shirts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not looking forward to snow ....our electric bill will be gross after running the air conditioning every day ....but your right about our heating bills ...We can't win .....

      Delete
  2. Such a handsome fella he is! I know you hook fast by now but can't help being astounded each time you show progress (or finish!) of a new piece. Yikes. Come visit Nod tomorrow...we are only going to be in the 60's for a high LOL. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh 60 degrees sounds Wonderful to me !!!!

      Delete
  3. Love this, Nancy!
    You have been one productive hooker ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren .....the weeds and mosquitoes own my yard ...have to keep on hooking until it cools down !

      Delete