Thursday, August 6, 2026

Sorry for not updating anything for months .......

 I really haven't done a lot of hooking this summer.  I started this design last month ....a friend is dying wool for the border . I wanted dirty browns to hook with. She just gave it to me and I am ready to hook again ! 


I think Lauren , Rugs & Pugs hooked this same pattern years ago.  I bought this pattern from Heavens To Betsy when she retired. 

Summer is flying by way too fast. We have had a lot of rain and now high humidity . We were able to go visit friends in Maine for a wonderful weekend. Will go back in the fall for several days. 

Will post again when I finish this !!! Happy Hooking !!!

12 comments:

  1. Such a joy to see what you had been working on. It is a lovely design and am looking forward to seeing it when finished. Thanks for sharing it with us!
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saundra ! I won't let months go by again !!!

      Delete
  2. Good to hear from you, Nancy.
    You have a better memory than I have 🤣🤣🤣. I need to go find my rug and see how I hooked it!
    Maine is one state I have not visited. It sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to visit Maine !!! It is just a Beautiful place with lots of wonderful towns . We Love Belfast , Camden , Darmascotta , and go up to a very special part of Bar Harbor called Winter Harbor , it is breath taking there !

      Delete
  3. Lovely rug. I have been in and out of maine several times this year. Going back in a couple of weeks blessed to have friends with a beach house.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so lucky !!! It's great to have friends like that !!!

      Delete
  4. Nice to see a post pop up from you Nancy. Love this rug!!! Maine was one place I had always hoped to visit someday (along with many others of the east) but suspect that won't happen any more in this lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never say never ! Hope you get to see the coast of Maine some day !!!

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful rug! Loving all of the colors. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful rug. ❤️ Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you through Lauren, because I also have a pug, I’ll add you to my friends... Wishing you happy crocheting, Andreja from Slovenia!

    ReplyDelete