Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day !!!!

 I have been busy hooking hearts ......my favorite motif ! 

The Mittens are a pattern from an old Kindred Spirits magazine . Saundra Porter from Woodland Junction and I both hooked them last year. This year when my sister in law visited , she had mine hanging around her neck as she was leaving !!! I had to make a few more !!! LOL  .She has 2 Cmas gifts ready for 2023 !!! 

Then I hooked a favorite pattern I have always loved ...simply called "Hearts" by Heavens To Betsy . It was a pattern by Payton Primitives. 

Hope you are having a day filled with Sweets & Love from family and friends ! 




7 comments:

  1. Yes, sure do remember our fun hook along and I liked yours better. Obviously your sister-in-law loved it too. Great work and thanks much for resurrecting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Saundra ! I'm trying to post more often !!! Your cheering helped me figure it out !!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great hearts! I so love the mitten idea. Will need to do these for next Winter...if I have the time. How cute that your SIL wore hers! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hearts are all lovely! I really love that first red mitten though. I know I hooked a mitten ornament long, long, time ago but it was not as sweet as yours. Hope you're having a great weekend. Apologies for the delay in commenting, but yours is one of the blogs that I can only comment on if I am on my pc....and I've been away from it for a bit. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete