Saturday, June 29, 2024

My Hydrangeas and a New Shelf to Hang Hooked projects !!!

              My husband has made this great shelf to hang my hooked projects ! 


I glued on Velcro to the lower section of the shelf ....then I sewed the opposite piece of Velcro to the back of my hooked Hydrangeas.


 

It will be nice and easy to change my hooked pieces for the seasons ! 


Here is a side view of the shelf ....


My husband makes these tiny houses and creates this cute little scene ....he makes a winter scene too with snow on the houses & trees & has a tiny snowman next to a house .  Perfect for this nifty shelf !!! 


If anyone is interested in a shelf , my husband would be Happy to make them for you , we use nice authentic colors of paint and can make them the length you would like . We also sell the house rows he makes ! 



8 comments:

  1. What a cool idea to trade out eye candy to suite the holiday or season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both you and hubby are so talented! Great idea for the shelf and the perfect way to hang that sweet rug of yours ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! A beautiful way to frame your amazing work of art! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea and that hooked mat of the hydrangeas is just amazing! Janice

    ReplyDelete