Thursday, June 8, 2023

Stool , Benches and Frames to display your Hooked Pieces !!!!

 My husband has been busy designing these great items to put my rug hooking pieces in . I showed them to my friends and they ordered them for their hooking projects too ! This Saturday we are taking them to The Quiet Corner Rug Hooking event in Woodstock , Connecticut . They will be in Woolen Memories Booth !!! Sandy just Loved these too and asked me to bring them ! We will have a few at this show and will take orders . We are excited to see people's reactions. 

My design , for the large stool 

My Bee Skep design that fits inside this frame . We used double sided tape to adhere it to the frame & can be removed to put in a different design ! 

The large stool is Woolen Memories Neat Flag design , the small stools are my designs I created for each season of the year ! 

These are what the small stool and large bench look like without the insert for your hooked piece . You can purchase a board that you attach your hooked design too and fits inside the top . There is a lip around the edge of the stool and benches to hold it in place . We offer many colors to choose from . 



These are different frames we have to offer to insert your hooked design in ! These can be changed for other design you have hooked ! 


This is what the frames look like empty. Again we used double sided tape to adhere your hooked piece !!! 

10 comments:

  1. I have a bench that I have wanted to hook a rug on for years. Your inspirations reminded me I have not done that yet. Such sweet projects. Hope you sell out. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to hook a piece for your bench !!! Thank you so much !

      Delete
  2. Oh Nancy!! These are all FABULOUS!! I absolutely love the large bench and your whale design!! Planning a road trip to Wisconsin any time soon LOL? I am certain they all will be a huge hit. (And I bet you and your husband could figure out a permanent frame for my huge whale that has been languishing on the Isle of the Unfinished.) ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Robin ! Wisconsin is a little bit far from Western ,Massachusetts LOL !!! How big is your huge whale ? Might be tough to ship a frame for that though ....you have to finish it !!!

      Delete
  3. love your whale design. Hope you get lots of orders for frames and stools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Saundra ! We hope to get some nice orders !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very cool!!!
    Love your whale pattern. I just ordered Cammie's new whale pattern.
    The rug with the large vase in the center and tall flowers on either side...such pretty colors. That has to be a Woolen Memories pattern. She has so many great patterns. I have hooked a couple of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the pattern is Summer Basket and the Flag on the large stool is from Woolen Memories . All of these will be in her booth at the Hook In on Saturday . Thank you so much much Lauren !

    ReplyDelete